SBC Printer Filament (30g)
Can work with a 3D pen and be used as a test before purchasing an entire roll of consumable filament.
Recommended Nozzle temp.：220-240°C
New choice for large objects/remote control models/thin-shell parts
- Good layer-to-layer adhesion: Resolve the problem of print layer cracking and the limitation of printing direction (positioning orientation).
- Impact resistance: Good toughness and bending resistance, and finished products are not easily damaged when dropped to the ground.
- Does not absorb moisture easily: The material itself does not absorb as much moisture, so the filament storage requirements are not as high, and the printing does not have much stringing.
- Lightweight: The specific gravity of 1.01 to 1.02 is close to water, a new way to reduce the object's weight.
- (When compared with other filaments that weigh 1kg, SBC at the same length weighs about 800g.)
SBC (Styrene Block Copolymer)，Styrenic block copolymers are also known as K-resin.
SBC is a type of elastomers between rubber and plastic. The elastic properties are obtained through the arrangement of the SM hard styrene block and the ER soft rubber block. With the processing characteristics of plastic and rubber's physical and mechanical properties, they have become a typical rubber and plastic material. About 1/3 of the production is used in the rubber industry, and most of the rest is used in the non-rubber industry. They are widely used in shoemaking, liquid sealing materials, wires, cables, auto parts, medical and machinery parts and home appliances industries.
【Comparison of 3D Printer Filament characteristics】